headache and attack

  • tylaray
    Message 1 of 482 , Mar 4 9:54 AM
      has anyone befor had a really bad
      headache,lasting a month and everything is going. came up left
      side started toes,to butt, then right side same thing,
      now getting the bend your neck down get zap in butt.
      but the headache is staying and having a hard time
      getting into to see doctor. any similarities with the
      headache,never had one like this before?
    • iceprincess77.geo
      Message 482 of 482 , Apr 13, 2002
        Hello,

        I'd like to invite everyone to join MSers Online and/or MSers
        Supporting MSers. We have members from 14 yrs. old to 76 yrs. old.
        Everyone is welcome! Age, race, etc. makes no difference! Caregivers
        are welcome too! If you need to vent, ask questions or just need a
        friend, we are there for you anytime! Please join us!

        http://geocities.com/Heartland/Shores/5237/MSersOnlineIntro.html

        Take Care,
        Peggy - List Mom

        MSers Online