i have BF has MS, i need friends

  • xxx90066xxx
    Message 1 of 482 , Dec 1 5:32 PM
      hello, i am 21 year-old girl in LA. my boyfriend
      has MS since he was 17. we started live togther since
      01. sometimes, i get scared to see him feeling bad
      and sad. i wish i was stronger. i dont have ny friend
      with MS or has somebody with MS.<br>if you need
      somebody to talk, please e mail me<br>my e mail address is
      xxx90066xxx@...<br>take care
    • iceprincess77.geo
      Message 482 of 482 , Apr 13, 2002
        Hello,

        I'd like to invite everyone to join MSers Online and/or MSers
        Supporting MSers. We have members from 14 yrs. old to 76 yrs. old.
        Everyone is welcome! Age, race, etc. makes no difference! Caregivers
        are welcome too! If you need to vent, ask questions or just need a
        friend, we are there for you anytime! Please join us!

        http://geocities.com/Heartland/Shores/5237/MSersOnlineIntro.html

        Take Care,
        Peggy - List Mom

        MSers Online