Twins

  • jwilliams76
    Message 1 of 482 , Aug 21 5:13 PM
      Hi all,<br><br>I am 25 with R/R since March
      (offically) but now my aunt(37) is being tested but she has a
      twin brother and not idenitial. Whats the chances of
      them both getting it. I am thinking the same as
      anybody else because there DNA is different. What do you
      THINK???
    • iceprincess77.geo
      Message 482 of 482 , Apr 13, 2002
        Hello,

        I'd like to invite everyone to join MSers Online and/or MSers
        Supporting MSers. We have members from 14 yrs. old to 76 yrs. old.
        Everyone is welcome! Age, race, etc. makes no difference! Caregivers
        are welcome too! If you need to vent, ask questions or just need a
        friend, we are there for you anytime! Please join us!

        http://geocities.com/Heartland/Shores/5237/MSersOnlineIntro.html

        Take Care,
        Peggy - List Mom

        MSers Online