Re: anyone out there?

  • GamerXIII
    Message 1 of 482 , May 13, 2001
      Haven't posted in a while, but here goes. I've
      had two instances of optic neuritis, and the second
      was accompanied by double vision. They put me on high
      dosage steroids for the second bout, and I haven't had
      any vision problems since.
    • iceprincess77.geo
      Message 482 of 482 , Apr 13, 2002
        Hello,

        I'd like to invite everyone to join MSers Online and/or MSers
        Supporting MSers. We have members from 14 yrs. old to 76 yrs. old.
        Everyone is welcome! Age, race, etc. makes no difference! Caregivers
        are welcome too! If you need to vent, ask questions or just need a
        friend, we are there for you anytime! Please join us!

        http://geocities.com/Heartland/Shores/5237/MSersOnlineIntro.html

        Take Care,
        Peggy - List Mom

        MSers Online