Page in Process

  • lildread
    Message 1 of 482 , Apr 4, 2001
      Hello I am a 23 year old who has been diagnosed
      for almost three years and want to start a page for
      young people with MS. If anyone out there is interested
      in helping me out or has any info for me let me
      know...<br>Thanks,<br>Chloe
    • iceprincess77.geo
      Message 482 of 482 , Apr 13, 2002
        Hello,

        I'd like to invite everyone to join MSers Online and/or MSers
        Supporting MSers. We have members from 14 yrs. old to 76 yrs. old.
        Everyone is welcome! Age, race, etc. makes no difference! Caregivers
        are welcome too! If you need to vent, ask questions or just need a
        friend, we are there for you anytime! Please join us!

        http://geocities.com/Heartland/Shores/5237/MSersOnlineIntro.html

        Take Care,
        Peggy - List Mom

        MSers Online