HELLO :)

  • pete1121
    Message 1 of 482 , Jan 2, 2001
      HELLO ALL, I KNOW ALOT DON'T POST HERE LET'S ALL
      SAY ATLEAST HI IF WE COME INTO THIS CLUB.....I HAVE
      MS. I'M ONLY 33 HERE ARE MY STATS 33 M SAN DIEGO
      AVONEX DXD 8/97 RR MARRIED 3 BOYS LET'S ALL POST.
      MS???AM I SCARED HELL YES! BUT I'M WORKING AND FEEL GOOD
      NOW. TAKE CARE ALL PETE1121
    • iceprincess77.geo
      Message 482 of 482 , Apr 13, 2002
        Hello,

        I'd like to invite everyone to join MSers Online and/or MSers
        Supporting MSers. We have members from 14 yrs. old to 76 yrs. old.
        Everyone is welcome! Age, race, etc. makes no difference! Caregivers
        are welcome too! If you need to vent, ask questions or just need a
        friend, we are there for you anytime! Please join us!

        http://geocities.com/Heartland/Shores/5237/MSersOnlineIntro.html

        Take Care,
        Peggy - List Mom

        MSers Online