mood swings

  • hockey3128
    Message 1 of 482 , Nov 5, 2000
      I was just wondering if anyone else out there
      with MS has major mood swings? Cause I do and it is
      getting me in major trouble with people. Also I was
      wondering if there are any kind of medication that will
    • iceprincess77.geo
      Message 482 of 482 , Apr 13 12:35 PM
        Hello,

        I'd like to invite everyone to join MSers Online and/or MSers
        Supporting MSers. We have members from 14 yrs. old to 76 yrs. old.
        Everyone is welcome! Age, race, etc. makes no difference! Caregivers
        are welcome too! If you need to vent, ask questions or just need a
        friend, we are there for you anytime! Please join us!

        http://geocities.com/Heartland/Shores/5237/MSersOnlineIntro.html

        Take Care,
        Peggy - List Mom

        MSers Online