Hi everyone, I am new here!

  • sunny81_98
    Message 1 of 482 , Aug 2, 2000
      Hi. I am only 18 years old, and we believe that I
      may have MS. I am really scared about seeing the
      neurologist that they are sending me too. I was diagnosed a
      few months ago with fibromyalgia, and throughout the
      time the bouts have become much worse. I have had
      double vision, severe numbness, things like that. I just
      graduated from high school, a vocational high school, where
      I was the top nursing student, and competed in a
      VICA competition where I was #1 in the state. I love
      nursing, and i am scared of what my future is going to be
      like. Please give me some advise. Everything that I
      have read about MS just scares me more. I have been
      through so much pain already. I don't want to go through
      anymore, I don't know how much more of pain I could take.
      So please, help me. I need advise. My email is
      sunny81_98@...<br><br>Thanks
    • iceprincess77.geo
      Message 482 of 482 , Apr 13, 2002
        Hello,

        I'd like to invite everyone to join MSers Online and/or MSers
        Supporting MSers. We have members from 14 yrs. old to 76 yrs. old.
        Everyone is welcome! Age, race, etc. makes no difference! Caregivers
        are welcome too! If you need to vent, ask questions or just need a
        friend, we are there for you anytime! Please join us!

        http://geocities.com/Heartland/Shores/5237/MSersOnlineIntro.html

        Take Care,
        Peggy - List Mom

        MSers Online