Re: Another New Member...

  • libra_hillary
    Message 1 of 482 , Jun 1, 2000
      cool<br>i found out that the ms can cause
      personality changes just see life was like with my ex. i was
      depressed for awhile but i have choosen to go off my
      prozac, i felt i needed to get a hold of myself with out
      the drug, its a pride thing i feel it aint cool to be
      on it. they think i had ms as young as 15 because of
      the attacks i had as a kid which got ignored. im on
      avnex and what ever the fight is about in here over
      drugs i support what ever each person. i look for some
      alternitive meds<br>but weed honey dont frie them brain cells
      you will need all the cells you can gt trust me.<br>i
      have seen the bad side of ms i was the rare case and
      lived, but im not all knowing god on the ms.<br>what
      ever you do dont stress yourself and be informed on ms
    • iceprincess77.geo
      Message 482 of 482 , Apr 13, 2002
        Hello,

        I'd like to invite everyone to join MSers Online and/or MSers
        Supporting MSers. We have members from 14 yrs. old to 76 yrs. old.
        Everyone is welcome! Age, race, etc. makes no difference! Caregivers
        are welcome too! If you need to vent, ask questions or just need a
        friend, we are there for you anytime! Please join us!

        http://geocities.com/Heartland/Shores/5237/MSersOnlineIntro.html

        Take Care,
        Peggy - List Mom

        MSers Online