libra hillary

  • curriegirl_neh
    Message 1 of 482 , May 3 2:33 PM
      So far, I'm the only one who thinks that may be
      it. My parents and friends know my symptoms, I just
      haven't said "Do you think this could be MS?", but I'm
      planning to tell the ENT and I'm hoping maybe he can tell
      me one way or the other if I have something to worry
      about or not...With 2 generations of it behind me and
      all this other stuff, I guess it won't be a huge
      suprise if the ENT doesn't know what's wrong me with...no
      one else seems to.
    • iceprincess77.geo
      Message 482 of 482 , Apr 13, 2002
        Hello,

        I'd like to invite everyone to join MSers Online and/or MSers
        Supporting MSers. We have members from 14 yrs. old to 76 yrs. old.
        Everyone is welcome! Age, race, etc. makes no difference! Caregivers
        are welcome too! If you need to vent, ask questions or just need a
        friend, we are there for you anytime! Please join us!

        http://geocities.com/Heartland/Shores/5237/MSersOnlineIntro.html

        Take Care,
        Peggy - List Mom

        MSers Online