Re: dylan

  • jjbarron
    Message 1 of 482 , Feb 2, 2000
      dylan -<br><br>sorry to hear that things aren't
      so hot for you right now. as much as i'm sure you
      hate hearing this phrase, "things could be worse!" you
      could be feeling the same way here in chicago where the
      temperature is in the 20's and the wind is whipping us around
      like rag dolls. but, things could also be better. and
      i hope they get there soon for you.<br><br>anyways
      - it's funny that you think you've found "god" over
      there in california, because we've been hiding him here
      in chicago for some time now. is your god's name dr.
      siloquat (sp?) by any chance? i think he's the advisor for
      the ms foundation's website and if i remember
      correctly, he lives in california.<br><br>two more
      questions<br>1. have you found any good books lately (not
      necessarily ms related, but a good read for those with ms -
      or without)?<br><br>2. whatever happened to red? i
      really enjoyed her posts. she added a lot of spunk to
      the sight.<br><br>that's all. hope you're enjoying
      the sun, because we're sure jealous of you over on
      this side of the country. box some of it up and send
      it on over ok? :-) feel better - jen
    • iceprincess77.geo
      Message 482 of 482 , Apr 13, 2002
        Hello,

        I'd like to invite everyone to join MSers Online and/or MSers
        Supporting MSers. We have members from 14 yrs. old to 76 yrs. old.
        Everyone is welcome! Age, race, etc. makes no difference! Caregivers
        are welcome too! If you need to vent, ask questions or just need a
        friend, we are there for you anytime! Please join us!

        http://geocities.com/Heartland/Shores/5237/MSersOnlineIntro.html

        Take Care,
        Peggy - List Mom

        MSers Online