it's been so long . . .

  • dsambucci
    Message 1 of 482 , Jan 7, 2000
      it's been so long since anyone has posted a
      message. Were everyone's holidays ok? <br>Does anyone know
      of a support group for young MS in the Philly/south
      Jersey area?? If so, please e-mail me:
      dsambucci@...<br>Happy new year!!
    • iceprincess77.geo
      Message 482 of 482 , Apr 13, 2002
        Hello,

        I'd like to invite everyone to join MSers Online and/or MSers
        Supporting MSers. We have members from 14 yrs. old to 76 yrs. old.
        Everyone is welcome! Age, race, etc. makes no difference! Caregivers
        are welcome too! If you need to vent, ask questions or just need a
        friend, we are there for you anytime! Please join us!

        http://geocities.com/Heartland/Shores/5237/MSersOnlineIntro.html

        Take Care,
        Peggy - List Mom

        MSers Online