Now what?

  • droopy1015
    Message 1 of 482 , Dec 12, 1999
      Ok so now what? Not to sound like a big baby but,
      what do I (we) do from this point on? Act like life is
      just peachy? Im the guy who has only been walking
      again for like 3 weeks and just got in from working on
      my truck. (Spent the whole weekend playing with my
      1962 Chevy.) What Im trying to say is why dont I feel
      the same as I did befor I was Dx'd? What do people my
      age do? I know what older people do, and as far as I
      have seen its not for me. Im 25, I work, I have a wife
      and daughter, a house payment, I cant just sit at
      home and hope the sun will bring me a better day. I
      know Im lucky to have my family but I could do with a
      little less stress. Im off all the meds that quack put
      me on and have flushed my system. One problem, I
      have never been a happy go lucky person and now Im
      like 100X's worse. I wasnt a toutchy feely person and
      now physical contact is like way too much for me. At
      this time in my life I would cross the street to keep
      from feeling obligated to talk to my neighbors. Is
      this just a thing or is it just me? Sorry if this
      sounds sick or twisted. <br> AT A LOSS DROOPING DROOP.
    • iceprincess77.geo
      Message 482 of 482 , Apr 13, 2002
        Hello,

        I'd like to invite everyone to join MSers Online and/or MSers
        Supporting MSers. We have members from 14 yrs. old to 76 yrs. old.
        Everyone is welcome! Age, race, etc. makes no difference! Caregivers
        are welcome too! If you need to vent, ask questions or just need a
        friend, we are there for you anytime! Please join us!

        http://geocities.com/Heartland/Shores/5237/MSersOnlineIntro.html

        Take Care,
        Peggy - List Mom

        MSers Online