Re: Hey I'm Here Where Are you??

  • ME_BE_JENNIE
    Message 1 of 482 , Nov 2, 1999
      I feel exactly like you, I'm 25 now, but was told
      when i was 23. Talk about taking the wind out of my
      sails! I think its harder to deal with it now then when
      i was told. I've had 1 1/2yrs to get over the
      shock, now i'm just tried of it. But not givin up hope!
      I'm in good condition and ready to take the world by
      the tail. Right now it's 9:21am, and i believe I'm
      central time zone. I'm on at all times of the
      day.<br>Hope to hear from you soon:)<br>Jen
    • iceprincess77.geo
      Message 482 of 482 , Apr 13, 2002
        Hello,

        I'd like to invite everyone to join MSers Online and/or MSers
        Supporting MSers. We have members from 14 yrs. old to 76 yrs. old.
        Everyone is welcome! Age, race, etc. makes no difference! Caregivers
        are welcome too! If you need to vent, ask questions or just need a
        friend, we are there for you anytime! Please join us!

        http://geocities.com/Heartland/Shores/5237/MSersOnlineIntro.html

        Take Care,
        Peggy - List Mom

        MSers Online