24F, Dx since '93

  • jen_cker
    Message 1 of 482 , Oct 12, 1999
      hi, i am new to this site. i have been living
      with MS for 6 years now. so far i think i have been
      really lucky. recently, a nurse who treated my latest
      exacerbation with solu-medrol mentioned copaxone. i have been
      on betaseron and am currently on avonex. i was
      hoping someone somewhere could tell me a bit about
      copaxone from their own personal
    • iceprincess77.geo
      Message 482 of 482 , Apr 13, 2002
        Hello,

        I'd like to invite everyone to join MSers Online and/or MSers
        Supporting MSers. We have members from 14 yrs. old to 76 yrs. old.
        Everyone is welcome! Age, race, etc. makes no difference! Caregivers
        are welcome too! If you need to vent, ask questions or just need a
        friend, we are there for you anytime! Please join us!

        http://geocities.com/Heartland/Shores/5237/MSersOnlineIntro.html

        Take Care,
        Peggy - List Mom

        MSers Online