Re: hey my mom has MS can you help me?

  • Nikki8107
    Message 1 of 482 , Jun 7, 1999
      hey. i am 12 and i am worried about my mom. since
      you have it would you please explain to me what it
      is, and what is does? if you do i wil be so grateful
      to you! e_mail me at
      please w/b IF YOU WANT TO.
    • iceprincess77.geo
      Message 482 of 482 , Apr 13, 2002
        Hello,

        I'd like to invite everyone to join MSers Online and/or MSers
        Supporting MSers. We have members from 14 yrs. old to 76 yrs. old.
        Everyone is welcome! Age, race, etc. makes no difference! Caregivers
        are welcome too! If you need to vent, ask questions or just need a
        friend, we are there for you anytime! Please join us!

        http://geocities.com/Heartland/Shores/5237/MSersOnlineIntro.html

        Take Care,
        Peggy - List Mom

        MSers Online