New Here!

  • Amber
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 6:40 AM
      I just found this board and wanted to introduce myself. My name is
      Amber and I am the mommy to Gabe who is 6 months old. I am 23 and
      my husband is 24. We live in Moore. My husband is the operations
      manager at a call center and I am a director of a preschool. I was
      hoping to get to know some other young mommies from Oklahoma. Hope
      to talk to you soon!

      Amber & Gabe