I'm the new girl

  • Sarah Sherrard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2004
      Hello-
      My name is Sarah and I am a new member. My husband is in the Navy and was transferred to Tinker AFB in September, so we are still relatively new to the area. I am a stay at home mom with two boys, Ethan (almost 3) and Kaleb (16 months). We live in the Moore/OKC area and I'm hoping to find some friends for myself and some playmates for my kids. Where does everyone live? Can't wait to hear from all of you!
      -Sarah

      Sarah
      Mom of Ethan 2/21/01 & Kaleb 9/29/02

    • Dena Randol
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2004
        Welcome!! My name is Dena and i have a *almost* 16mo Daughter. My fiancee and i live in Edmond OK. Moved here just about a year ago still getting to know the area :) Feel free to email me anytime if you would like! :)

        })i({ Dena })i({ Mommy of Kaylee Elizabeth-Marie 10*7*02