Hi-new here

  • Brandy G. Lee - PPCMer
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2002
      Hi - I am new here! I am Brandy, a 22 (almost 23) year old married mom of two girls, Brittani who is 6 and Brooke who is 2. We live in mid town tulsa, near the fairgrounds.
      I like to crochet, bead, organize, read, study nutrition, garden and I just started Yoga - anyone else for yoga?
      I own websites - one of my biggest is www.ppcmsupport.net - a place for mothers who developed heart failure during or right after pregnancy (I did) - I spend most of my time doing that and selling AVON and Pampered Chef products.
      I am really tired of my friends with no children - I would love to hang out with moms who understand what it is like to have kids, lol - instead of people who do nothing but drink their lives away and wonder why I have other priorities.
      I am sure I already know some of you, but please, introduce yourself to me, would love to get to know you all

      ~^((º·.¸(¨*·.¸ ¸.·*¨)¸.·º ))^~
      «.·°·*Brandy* .·°·.»
      ~^((¸.·º(¸.·¨ * *¨·.¸)º·.¸))^~
      Your Independent AVON & Pampered Chef Rep
      Did you know you can get heart failure from pregnancy?
      http://www.ppcmsupport.net - inform yourself!

    • momtobeinoct2002
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2002
        Hi, Im new here also. Although I dont live in Tulsa or around there.
        Im looking for some new friends also, I live in OKC. Im 20 years old
        and preg. Due on Nov. 1. This is my first so I dont have anyother
        children. But would love to make friends with others that either have
        some on the way or already has some. Well if you want to email me you
        can.
        Stephanie

        --- In youngmarriedmommiesoklahoma@y..., "Brandy G. Lee - PPCMer"
        <brandy@p...> wrote:
        > Hi - I am new here! I am Brandy, a 22 (almost 23) year old married
        mom of two girls, Brittani who is 6 and Brooke who is 2. We live in
        mid town tulsa, near the fairgrounds.
        > I like to crochet, bead, organize, read, study nutrition, garden
        and I just started Yoga - anyone else for yoga?
        > I own websites - one of my biggest is www.ppcmsupport.net - a place
        for mothers who developed heart failure during or right after
        pregnancy (I did) - I spend most of my time doing that and selling
        AVON and Pampered Chef products.
        > I am really tired of my friends with no children - I would love to
        hang out with moms who understand what it is like to have kids, lol -
        instead of people who do nothing but drink their lives away and
        wonder why I have other priorities.
        > I am sure I already know some of you, but please, introduce
        yourself to me, would love to get to know you all

        > ~^((º·.¸(¨*·.¸ ¸.·*¨)¸.·º ))^~
        > Your Independent AVON & Pampered Chef Rep
        > Did you know you can get heart failure from pregnancy?
        > http://www.ppcmsupport.net - inform yourself!

      • Stephanie Moore
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2002
          Hi,

          Its very nice to meet you. Ive been wondering if signing up for this group was going to work on meeting new people. Im sorry if it has takin me so long to email you back I've been away from my comp for a couple of days. This is kinda ironic but I think its funny, your looking for new friends, due on Nov. 1 and have no other children and 20 yrs old. Im looking for new friends, due Nov. 1 and have no kids and Im 20. I just think its kinda funny. Im so glad to meet someone my age because the few friend that I do have here are younger (17 and 18) thats not that young but Im wanting to meet new people and most of my friends went away after highschool. Anyway it was nice meeting you and I hope to here from you soon. Oh yea are you having a boy or a girl?? Im having a boy his name will be Cameron Michael, Im so excited!!

          Stephanie