Re: Now You Can Name Your Own Grocery Prices Too!

  • debbiedomroe@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      What a wonderful program! I joined the sampler bonus programs last week and
      I could not be happier! I have already used these programs three times since
      joining and my savings at the supermarket were 73%, 88% and 82% on my entire
      grocery bills. In all I saved $ 521.18 over those three shopping sprees. My
      husband is yelling at me because I am stockpiling products since I am able
      to get them for pennies on the dollar. These wonderful programs can be found
      at http://savingmorethanbefore.com It is just very exciting to save this type
      of money!