Re: [Young Married Mommies Oklahoma] hi everyone

  • Lisa Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2003
      Hi Dena and Welcome! My name is Lisa and I am 23 years old. I have been married to Jesse (23) for 4 1/2 years. We have 2 children: Jesse Jr. (9/21/1998) is 4 and Abigail Selena (9/08/2002) is almost 8 months old. We live in South OKC and I am a SAHM.
      Look forward to getting to know you!

      Lisa R

      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2003
        Thanks! :) I'm so happy that i have finally found some moms in
        Oklahoma. I hope to make some friends soon :)