Hi, Im new to the group

  • angeleyez9899@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2003
      Hey everyone, Im new to the group, my name is april and im 17 yrs old and i
      live in tulsa oklahoma. I am looking forward to talking to everyone and
      gettin to know each and everyone of you. I am a stay at home mom, I live with
      my fiance (getting married this july) and my 9mth old son elijah. Please
      everyone feel free to email me or chat, My yahoo name is Elijahzmommy
      Also im lookin to meet as many mom's close to the tulsa area and maybe do
      play dates and mom's night out's if any of you are interested let me know