The Program That Will Slash Your Daily Bills!

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      Over the past several weeks I completely tested the sampler product being offered
      at http://supermarketloophole.com This product tested very well and thus I
      recommended it. The problem that I am having now is that I am receiving thousands
      of emails daily thanking me for my research, telling me how they have saved
      big money with this program and sending me scanned receipts of their actual
      savings. Please, no thanks is necessary, I don't need to say your scanned receipts,
      remember I investigated this program and have my own actual receipts. A couple
      of hundred others told me that this same program was the featured product at
      the Consumer Institute for Strategic Savings. My email keeps crashing please
      stop sending me emails. I am happy to have helped and happy that we all, including
      myself, have found a program that will make a huge difference in our finances.