anyone there?

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2002
      Hi guys, haven't heard from any of you in a while. Wondering how
      everyone is doing. Things are okay here-not great but it could be
      worse!
      Lisa
    • Stephanie
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2002
        Sorry I havent posted in a while. Ive been really busy getting ready
        for the baby I cant believe im due in 4 weeks!!!! Im excited. I
        finally got a baby bed and some other things that I needed. The money
        issues havent really gotten better but I hope they will soon. My car
        has just recently been broken.....the clutch went out, but luckily we
        know some one that will fix it for cheap. My b/f is trying to get
        into the army now, he's trying to get his medical waiver to go
        through, hopefully it will, we should know sometime this week. Thats
        about it for me, hope everyone is doing ok.
      • Lisa
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 11, 2002
          Stephanie,
          Glad to hear you're doing good. Money's still a big problem here
          too, and has gotten worse since dh broke his arm and can't work right
          now,but other than that were all doing pretty good. Keep us posted
          on how you are, K?