Re: Stephanie

  • lmg3us
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2002
      Hi Stephanie. Sorry to take so long to reply I am sooo behind on
      everything! I just finally got all 3 kids to bed and only 1/2 an hour
      past bedtime. I know what you mean about the maternity ward, it's a
      big reality check. It just plain scared me when I was pregnant with
      my 1st. But all went well. Sounds like your getting really excited.
      Have you finished all of your baby shopping yet(my favorite part-I'm
      a shop-a-holic)?
      Talk to you soon.

      Lisa
    • momtobeinoct2002
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2002
        hello,
        Yea, Im really excited. No, I havent got everything bought yet, I
        still have to get a crib, mattress, car seat, diapers, major things.
        Im waiting for my baby shower on Sept. 21st to see what I get and
        then I can decide what I need to shop for. Im really short on money
        so Im trying to figure out what I can live w/out. I have a bassinet
        that was giving to me that was bought at a garage sell for 7$ and its
        a bigger one and its in good shape so I can use that for a couple of
        months and not get a crib right away. and I was given a car seat but
        I want to get a new up to date one because the one i was givin is
        only a 3 point saftey rating instead of a 5 point like the newer
        ones, but I figure its still legal I think so it might be ok to use.
        Well talk to you later.

        Stephanie