anyone home?

  • dizzymom33
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28 8:13 PM
      does anyone come and talk here or what? If someone would like to chat about mom things IM me at dizzymom33.
    • dizzymom33
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 29 7:32 PM
        does anyone a member of this club and would actually like to talk?
      • heather74127
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 12, 2001
          I am a 22 year old married working mother of two
          that is just looking for friends to chat with.<br>I
          enjoy reading mystery books, cross stitching, walking,
          outdoors, playing with my two kids (ages 3 and 18 months),
          family activities, genealogy, and much much more. I do
          not get to get out much anymore but still like to get
          online and chat.<br>Heather<br>heather74127@...
        • ajandbb
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 20, 2001
            Nice club but a'lil empty..any other ladies wanna chat sometime...drop a IM and say HI