too great

  • lily-gannaway593@titfoortat.info
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2007
      Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
      how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 1 770 621-2634 and they got me fully
      accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.
    • lily-gannaway593@titfoortat.info
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2007
        1-770 621 2634, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was accredited