hello

  • therichersons
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2007
      Hi everyone,
      I am new to the group & just wanted to say hello. My name is Cassie, I
      am a 24 year old stay at home mom. I have a loving husband, adorable 5
      month old daughter, & of course my full grown puppy (chocolate lab
      named London). I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season & wish
      you all good luck in your resolutions! I look forward to getting to
      know some wonderful young mommas in the area...take care