I'm new

  • Amber
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005
      Hey, I'm Amber(26) married to Kyle(25) for 5 years with 2 boys
      Thadd(2) and Brock(4 months). I would really like to make some friends
      because since I quit working and have had kids, it's like all my
      friends disappered except for like 2-3. I am addicted to ebay!!! I
      live in The Village but travel to MWC all the time.