Stay home and play with your kids, and make money!!!!!

  • Bethany
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2005
      Current Special at Discovery Toys!!!
      Free shipping on any order over $25.00 call me for a brochure or
      shop online at www.discoverytoyslink.com/bethanystoys

      Begin a career that will not only benefit your family by providing
      income, but will also give your children a rewarding experience.

      Become an Educational Consultant with Discovery Toys!! You can have
      the award wining toys your children need in your home, and be able
      to make money as well!!!

      If your interested please go to my website and fill out your contact
      information. The address is
      http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/bethanytoys or email me at b-
      stout@... .