Young Married Mommies Oklahoma

  • young_married_mommies
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Young Married Mommies Oklahoma
    • dizzymom33
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 28, 2001
        does anyone come and talk here or what? If someone would like to chat about mom things IM me at dizzymom33.
      • dizzymom33
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 29, 2001
          does anyone a member of this club and would actually like to talk?
        • heather74127
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 12, 2001
            I am a 22 year old married working mother of two
            that is just looking for friends to chat with.<br>I
            enjoy reading mystery books, cross stitching, walking,
            outdoors, playing with my two kids (ages 3 and 18 months),
            family activities, genealogy, and much much more. I do
            not get to get out much anymore but still like to get
            online and chat.<br>Heather<br>heather74127@...
          • ajandbb
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 20, 2001
              Nice club but a'lil empty..any other ladies wanna chat sometime...drop a IM and say HI