YoungMarriedMommies NewHampshire

  • youngmarriedmommies
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for YoungMarriedMommies NewHampshire
    • marinewife03102
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hey all I just joined this group. My husband and
        I just moved to New Hampshire from California. He
        is stationed out here for three years. I am very
        interested in meeting other moms in my area and to get to
        know people. My husband works 6 days a week all day
        and it would be nice to meet others to try and get
        out. He is a Marine Recruiter in Manchester, where we
        are currently residing. We had a baby girl in
        September and would like to introduce her to other
        children. Well, I look forward to hearing from
        you.<br>Jennifer