Re: HAPPY BIRTH-DAY

  • chefmanchanda
    Message 1 of 1659 , Jan 1, 2001
      Dear Ging <br>Thanks for your most thoughtful
      greeting and good wishes for my B,Day. It was very sweet
      of you.<br>I sincerely do not know who should I be
      more thankful to God or You. When you found me I was
      at a very curtail junction of my life ready to give
      up - without hope; without faith and lost. <br>Then
      you came along touching me in your own special ways,
      To me you are like a God sent angle who turned me
      around towards light with you kind words of love and
      wisdom. <br>What really impressed me the most in you - is
      your faith in God and in your own self. I am in
      gratitude to You and to God for being able to see the
      bright side of life. <br>Ging in the end I would like to
      say is thank you for being you and for finding time
      for all of us <br>Regards <br>Navneet
    • Just call me Ging for short!:o)
      Message 1659 of 1659 , Jan 1, 2006