Shyness

  • edsmith500
    Message 1 of 1659 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hi Ging and everyone,<br><br>Ok Ging, I'm finally
      posting! Hahahahah I don't know if I ever told you this in
      one of my personal messages to you but I can actually
      be a pretty shy guy. Though at other times I am not
      at all shy. I have more sensitivity and anxiety than
      most. But that's ok because I am working on it and or
      learning to live with it. <br><br>Sensitivity or shyness
      in this culture is not valued like it is in some of
      the Asian countries. Poor me I was born in the wrong
      country. hahahahah<br> <br>Actually I am doing great this
      week, I found some chat rooms that deals with these
      issues and they are pretty cool. Great places to talk
      about what's bothering you and a great place to make
      some friends that understand. <br><br>I am posting
      this on the board b/c it may help other people. I like
      the way that Peter opens up in this group so I
      thought I would do the same thing.<br><br>The anxiety
      makes it hard to get along in groups with people that I
      don't know well but the key is to not give
      up.<br><br>Everything is going pretty good here in Florida, we are
      finally getting some rain! Well that's all for
      now.<br><br>Peace to all! Ed
    • Just call me Ging for short!:o)
      Message 1659 of 1659 , Jan 1, 2006