The Essential Word of God

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 68 , Mar 11, 2013
      John 14:26-27 (NIV)  26 But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

    • Chika A. Ibeachum
      Message 68 of 68 , Apr 21, 2014
        During Dis Season,"I Write, On A Moment To Deeply Reflect On D Girl-Child/ Girl-Child Students".
              Without pretending, I write with an heavy heart, due to d  pains, tears & death brought on others (us) by others (them). I  lay down & imagine the pain certain persons & families are going through for years, yet! More unbearing grief, of losing their mindful love-ones come to play. Most particularly, relating to a Girl-Child. A Girl-Child though weak as she may seem, is highly valuable in every family. By nature of their destiny as mothers to be, they socialize warmly were ever they are destined to be. By cooking, sweeping, washing, helping out in sundry activities either in their family or around their environment. Directly or indirectly, a  Girl-Child heart,  is emotionally bound to show some autom  of care, concern & contribution to a point of attracting appreciative suitors of different high calibers to her family & afterwards, sustaining a Precious  & Priceless Gift ( a Living Life) in them for Nine Months  of uncertainty, which has the tendacy of taking their own life in giving a Life to this World of Wickedness.
            From dis perspective, a Girl-Child's hope, dreams & destiny,  should & must be supported & protected by all at all times. Becos, dat Girl-Child Student, may just be a saviour or only available solution to your child, brother, mother, family,  or community challenge(s). Denying a Girl-Child right, to fundamental rights such as Education, may just be denying a People, Nation or Humanity at Large, a Divine Solution towards overcoming a Humanitarian crises. Kidnaping & Killing of  young, tender & helpless innocent Girl-Child Students striving to acquire knowledge towards a better World for all,  is the height of mentality. There is no defined or can there be any developed or selected theology, psychology, philosophy, anthropology, logic or strategy dat can or should ever justify kidnaping, raping & killing of Girl-Child Students.
            As Christians all over d World celebrate d death & resurrection of Jesus Christ, a man dat lived, an exampulary life of "Humility,  Giving, Tolerance, Forgiveness & above all Sacrificial Love towards others, in-respect of, tribe, religion, background or sex, I avocate, dat we express "acts of  concern, sharing & love towards others in dire(st) need. Through dis video message, I call on all Nigerians, to keep the hope of  "A Girl-Child / Girl-Child Students Alive". Be it your daughter, niece, sister, neighbour's daughter, or another's daughter, she may just be the unimagined prayers, answered. Above all, I dedicate this message, to all Vitims of circumstance mostly, the Girl-Child Students (of Bronu State). Happy Easter To All. Afam, writes from Abuja Nigeria.

        Sent from my iPad