The encouraging word of God
- Hi, Thank you Jesus for our salvation. "With God's Love." (Ephesians 2:8) For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--
- Hi, Love conkers all, Faith, and Hope are important also. "With God's Love." (1 Peter 3:8) Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble.
- Hi, We are sinner's, But Jesus Christ Paid for our sines on the cross. Seek Jesus."With God's Love." (Romans 3:23-24) For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God; being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
- Hi, God's word is the way we should live our lives. "With God's Love." (2 Timothy 3:16) All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness
- Hi, Everything we need to take care of our hunger, and thirst is all in the (Bible.) "With God's Love. (Matthew 5:6) Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.
- Hi, Worship. "With God's Love."(Romans 13:8-10) Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law. The commandments, "Do not commit adultery," "Do not murder," "Do not steal," "Do not covet," and whatever other commandment there may be, are summed up in this one rule: "Love your neighbor as yourself." Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
- Hi, (Salvation.) "With God's Love." (Romans 10:9) If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.