The encouraging word of God

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 28, 2012
      Hi, Allow God to work in you. "With God's Love." (1 Peter 5:10) And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.
    • Robert
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2, 2012
        Hi, Thank you Jesus for our salvation. "With God's Love." (Ephesians 2:8) For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith‚ and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--

      • Robert
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 3, 2012
          Hi, Love conkers all, Faith, and Hope are important also. "With God's Love." (1 Peter 3:8) Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble.

        • Robert
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 4, 2012
            Hi, We are sinner's, But Jesus Christ Paid for our sines on the cross. Seek Jesus."With God's Love."  (Romans 3:23-24) For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God; being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

          • Robert
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 6, 2012
              Hi, God's word is the way we should live our lives. "With God's Love." (2 Timothy 3:16) All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness

            • Robert
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 9, 2012
                Hi, Everything we  need to take care of our hunger, and thirst is all in the (Bible.) "With God's Love. (Matthew 5:6) Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.      O:-) angel

              • Robert
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 10, 2012
                  Hi, Worship. "With God's Love."(Romans 13:8-10) Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law. The commandments, "Do not commit adultery," "Do not murder," "Do not steal," "Do not covet," and whatever other commandment there may be, are summed up in this one rule: "Love your neighbor as yourself." Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

                • Robert
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 11, 2012
                    Hi, (Salvation.) "With God's Love." (Romans 10:9) If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

                  • Robert
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 12, 2012
                      Hi, (Romans 6:23) For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.