Verse of the day

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 265 , Jun 1, 2012
      Hi, Give of your heart, and be helpful to one another. "With God's Love." (Luke 6:30) Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back.
    • Robert
      Message 265 of 265 , Jun 27, 2012
        Hi, Love is strong, It will Change all things If we Love one another. "With God's Love." (1 John 4:7) Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.