Verse of the day

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 265 , Feb 6 11:19 PM
      Hi, with God we can do anything. "With God love." Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
    • Robert
      Message 265 of 265 , Jun 27, 2012
        Hi, Love is strong, It will Change all things If we Love one another. "With God's Love." (1 John 4:7) Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.