Verse of the day

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 265 , Jan 3, 2012
      Hi, allow lord to work in your life. "With God's love." (Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ ... to the only wise God be glory
      forever through Jesus Christ! Amen. Romans 16:25-27)
    • Robert
      Message 265 of 265 , Jun 27, 2012
        Hi, Love is strong, It will Change all things If we Love one another. "With God's Love." (1 John 4:7) Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.