Verse of the day

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 265 , Dec 5, 2011
      Hi, if we are trouble, and sad we need to go to God, and lay it at his feet, and rest. "God's love." (For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves... Colossians 1:13)
    • Robert
      Message 265 of 265 , Jun 27, 2012
        Hi, Love is strong, It will Change all things If we Love one another. "With God's Love." (1 John 4:7) Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.