Verse of the day

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 265 , Oct 20, 2011
      Hi, be live in Christ, and be Blessed. "With God's love." (God "will give to each person according to what he has done." To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. Romans 2:6-7)
    • Robert
      Message 265 of 265 , Jun 27 11:43 AM
        Hi, Love is strong, It will Change all things If we Love one another. "With God's Love." (1 John 4:7) Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.