Verse of the day

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 265 , Oct 10, 2011
      Hi, Put your life in the Lord, and be blessed. "With God's love." Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice. 1 Chronicles 16:10
    • Robert
      Message 265 of 265 , Jun 27, 2012
        Hi, Love is strong, It will Change all things If we Love one another. "With God's Love." (1 John 4:7) Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.