Verse of the day

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 265 , Jun 2, 2011
      Hi, Repent, and grow in Jesus love, and wisdom."With God's love."
      (Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. Luke 3:8)
    • Robert
      Message 265 of 265 , Jun 27, 2012
        Hi, Love is strong, It will Change all things If we Love one another. "With God's Love." (1 John 4:7) Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.