RE: [YOU ARE NOT ALONE GET ADVICE] Verse of the day

  • j belvin
    Message 1 of 265 , Apr 20, 2011
      Thank you Robert!  That is an Awesome verse.  Especially now so

      close to Easter.  Thanks!  Jennifer

      To: youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com
      From: rkmorgan2008@...
      Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 16:29:17 +0000
      Subject: [YOU ARE NOT ALONE GET ADVICE] Verse of the day

      Hi, Testify to others Christ is alive. He has Risen! "With God's love." ...while we wait for the blessed hope -- the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good. Titus 2:13-14

    • Robert
      Message 265 of 265 , Jun 27, 2012
        Hi, Love is strong, It will Change all things If we Love one another. "With God's Love." (1 John 4:7) Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.