Verse of the day

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 265 , Feb 24, 2011
      Hi, Prayer is talking to God, Take some time to talk to your father in heaven."With God's love."
      O Lord, let your ear be attentive to the prayer of this your
      servant and to the prayer of your servants who delight in revering your name. Give your servant success today by granting him favor in the presence of this man.
      Nehemiah 1:11
    • Robert
      Message 265 of 265 , Jun 27, 2012
        Hi, Love is strong, It will Change all things If we Love one another. "With God's Love." (1 John 4:7) Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.