Verse of the day

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 265 , Dec 17, 2010
      Hi, God want's to love us, let Him in, and our lives will change. "With God's love."

      "God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things
      beyond our understanding. He says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth,'
      and to the rain shower, 'Be a mighty downpour.'" Job 37:5-6
    • Robert
      Message 265 of 265 , Jun 27, 2012
        Hi, Love is strong, It will Change all things If we Love one another. "With God's Love." (1 John 4:7) Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.