Verse of the day

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 265 , Sep 22, 2010
      Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order
      to bring praise to God. Romans 15:7
    • Robert
      Message 265 of 265 , Jun 27, 2012
        Hi, Love is strong, It will Change all things If we Love one another. "With God's Love." (1 John 4:7) Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.