I need your advice please!

  • browneyes9017
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2009
      My husband has a good job and makes a good living but claims we are behind on bills and he wanted to pawn my diamond wedding ring for extra money. I was heartbroken when he asked me to do this...I always thought a wedding ring was forever...am I wrong for feeling this way?
    • Just call me Ging for short!:o)
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2009
        For me in my own opinion,

        I wish he waits for you to suggest it. Not, to be the one who started to give an idea to do so. He could just say;" Honey we really need emergency money in this short time what should we do?" Is there any suggestion? Then, both of you can enter into deep thinking. Then, decided to let some special things on vaCATION , then put a little tears of it and that would more meaningful and un forgetable memories between you. What important is that a memory that last forever , feels with in the heart, although the things, is gone for awhile.

        When there is constant affections and love in the couples heart we will never need some kind of memories that will remind us that someone love us. Because he or she is the living diamond that live with in our heart.

        For me, A diamond heart, pure faithful dedicated devoted partner is worth than any material diamond. What is Gold and riches, fame and fortune without love? There is no price tag in true love. When someone in loved, no one can stop it. It will finds a way. Both will sealed in waterproof so that when rain comes it will never leak somewhere.

        It is not what happened at the wedding that is so important, the important is how the love survive after the wedding. Diamond or gifts is only the icebreakers of something very important about someone. It is not the gift that matters in life it is the thought that counts. I am happy to know that your husband had given you a special wedding gift, it means you are precious when he found you. You are above others.

        Sometimes, husband get jealous of something we treasure and admire above them.Hheehee sometimes they want all the attentions for themselves alone.:) I better stop talking....:)

        I know how you feel a little bit hurt and disappointed. It gives us ladies a wrong impression when they do this...

        The other side of it, its only giving it for short vacation. It means its only temporarily . If he truly concern about it for you, he will try his best to get it back before the deadline is over. Deep love always finds a way.

        I would wish that both of you finds a common ground to come up the best solutions. Hope both of you can say to each other, "Honey the important in this world you are always with me, your diamond heart you have rendered to me is more precious than any perishable stones.

        Then, both of you can let it go for the short time with happy heart and common understanding.

        But it takes skills in the part of the man.

        Wishing you good luck. Pray for a guidance God can help what to do of the situations.

        May your love become stronger to each other that no one can come between. May God supply all your needs... Remember to trust God in difficult times. Everything happens in life for reasons... Have a good courage...

        Have a wonderful week end!

        God bless you,

        Benignheart