Quote of the Day - 9/13

  • Steve Gabany
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2008
      It is not impossibilities which fill us with the deepest despair, but
      possibilities which we have failed to realize. -- Robert Mallet
    • Just call me Ging for short!:o)
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2008
        -
        Thank you Doc for sharing your collections of quotes. I appreciate it
        so much. I like quotations. Please forgive me some of your quotations
        been accidentally deleted together with the junk ones. The consor move
        and changed to delete all.:( Lots of good post that been deleted.

        Anyhow, If I am not mistaken, you mentioned that you made a book of all
        your quotation collections. How much per book? Yes, its a great gift
        also. Please let me know.

        Thank you. Keep sending your quote.:) Take care!

        Yours truly,
        Benignheart

        -- In youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com, Steve Gabany